Wonderfull Best race Pedrosa

Tuesday, September 4, 2012


Pedrosa with Jorge Lorenzo in MotoGP is ending climax
Pedrosa with Jorge Lorenzo in MotoGP is ending climax



BRNO -Dani Pedrosa's victory at Brno Circuit in the Czech MotoGP victory touted as the best throughout the Repsol Honda rider's career. Pedrosa also dedicate this victory to his father who was her birthday.
Epic fight between Pedrosa with Jorge Lorenzo in MotoGP is ending climax. Salipan Pedrosa on the final corner to make 26-year-old Spaniard was finished 0.173 seconds ahead of Lorenzo.

It was his third victory of the season as well as minimize the difference with Lorenzo to 13 points.

"Today is one of the best racing all my MotoGP career. Winning by a margin big time is always fun, but the diving bout against Jorge like today, it is much more valuable, "Pedrosa said as quoted by Crash.

"Outstanding and I am very happy with this win, I dedicate this success to the team and also my father because she was her birthday!," Said Pedrosa.

When asked what happened on that last lap, Pedrosa was told that it was a bitter and difficult cloth. Spaniard plays petite 165 cm is also admitted before salipan victory, he was nervous.

"That was a tough last lap because Jorge was very fast in the middle of the corner and I could even hear the roar of his motorcycle near me. When the remaining half-lap race again, I was also a little bit nervous, "said Pedrosa.

"But I knew I had the advantage of late race ahead. When at the last corner, I was beside him, and when I release the brakes, side by side with each other and we get to win this race track, "said Pedrosa.

Share this article on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 MotoGP Picture Gallery Up to Date All Rights Reserved.
Bali Pictures Templates. Powered by Blogger.com.